Saturday 13 May 2023

Realm of Chaos, another warbands game/Reami del Caos, un'altra partita con le warbands

 This time it was a small affair between my Tzeentch champion Guillauma and Cyrus' Khorne one, I had to escape a subterranean cult temple and he was blocking my way.

I managed to pull it off and escape, but most of my troops were put out of action before my champion could escape with his disk.

My Tzeentch Balsted standard killed one of his orcs, but turned the other ones in mechanical monstrosities that are so tough it is almost impossible to fight them, luckily for me, seeing one of their number die was enough to have them run out of the door they were supposed to defend.

The Khorne champion charged, with his centaur retinue, my mounted Border horses, led by my Lvl 10 hero, but ended up being killed and losing his third point of Toughness in the injury phase, killing him for good. One of the centaurs took over and will now lead the warband.

My warband lost a couple of his members, but acquired a new group of cultists led by a marauder and 4 massive ogres that will definitely increase my warband's fighting abilities.

I only have 3 pictures of the initial setup, since the game was quite short.


The initial setup with the Khornate warband defending the exit of the temple.


The quite resilient beastmen blocking the exit.

My initial volley of bow fire inflicting a wound on one of the centaurs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment